Parents will be required to complete a Covid-19 Declaration on Aladdin for each child prior to school return.
Morning Drop Off
- Please ensure your child washes their hands each morning before they leave for school and arrive to school in a visibly clean uniform.
- Reopening Day for Juniors to 2nd class, Monday 1st March, Ms Clarke and Ms Kirby will be present at the school gate to greet children and remind them of the protocols for entering and exiting the school building. 3rd to 6th class will return on March 15th.
- There will be a strict drop off time of 8.30 each morning. While teachers will be present on the school grounds prior to this time, to open the school and classrooms, children may not begin to enter the school.
- A mask must be worn by parents when exiting your car, once children have disembarked please return to your car.
- Parents are not permitted passed the school gate at any time, unless an appointment has been arranged with a teacher.
After School Collection
- Junior and Senior Infants will exit the school at 1.30 each day. Mrs. Kirby will escort them to the school gate, parents are asked to please wait in their car until the children exit the building. Please wear a mask when exiting your car.
- 1st and 2nd class will exit at 2:30 until March 15th when all classes have returned to school. The following staggered time will then apply.
- Exit times for all other classes will be staggered as follows:
1st & 2nd class: 2.20 3rd & 4th class: 2.25 5th & 6th class: 2.30
Class teachers will escort children to the school gate, again we ask parents to stay at your car and children will walk to you via footpath.
- Please ensure you arrive on time and are ready to collect your child/children at these times.
- We advise parents to ensure children change out of their school uniform immediately when they arrive home each day.
Visiting the School
- Visits to the school will be strictly be appointment only. If you need to inform a class teacher of a child’s appointment/early collection/change to collection arrangements etc. please contact class teacher directly via the following emails:
Mrs. Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Anglim: email@example.com
Ms. Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Gilbourne: email@example.com
- If you need to drop a forgotten item to the school during the day, e.g. lunch/coat, please leave item in a bag (with child’s name on the bag) on the table at the front door and ring the buzzer.
In Class Measures
- Hand sanitising units will be mounted at the entrance and exit of each classroom. Children will be asked to sanitise their hands each time they enter and exit a classroom.
- Children may bring their own sanitiser to school, with their name clearly labelled on it.
- Children will not share/swap books with each other in class.
- Books will be stored at each child’s desk.
- Children will not share pencils/colours/scissors etc. All items must be individually labelled. (*any unlabelled item found may be binned).
We ask that parents be vigilant of the essential items your child needs for school and replenish promptly as needed.